Wednesday 7 October 2015

DIY Zebra Foldover Clutch




Am a fan of the foldover clutch and have been itching to make one for quite some time. I decided I would do a dummy run with some brown zebra print, cotton canvas fabric, I had languishing in my stash. There are scores of tutes on the web. I used this one by orangenest.com

It was really easy to make, I followed the tute to the letter but added a wrist strap. Again there are numerous tutes for this on google - can't recall which one I used. I was so pleased with the end product and intend to use it one day, depending on what am wearing. 

I will make a few more of these but will change it up a bit. Will try some faux leather, a gold metal zip and some other hardware. Will also add a tab to the zipper end. Getting quite excited thinking about it. Am sad like that. 




I lined the clutch in a raspberry red lining fabric.





Until next time

Sassy  . . . 

 







2 comments:

Say Ya Piece . . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...